Photobucket

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Silas


"Silas" is a chipper little man and snappy dresser! He was four years old in May and just the perfect age to introduce him to "Cars" and "Bob the Builder". Can't you just see him zooming around on a red shiny tricycle in your driveway? I really love the American name given to him for advocacy purposes. Silas is a special name to me as it is my grandson's name. This Silas is on the "shared list" from China so that means any agency can look at his file and share it with you. China has such a strong and steady adoption program now. Many people who may not have been able to adopt from China in past due to rules are now able to adopt from there. CCCWA (China) is quite serious and willing to work with families to get their special needs children placed with families. I believe that Silas is in a foster home in China and I think I can find out more information about him and talk to people who have met him. He is just too cute for words!

No comments:

Post a Comment